Monday 9 July 2012

How U Doing

xxxx's flagged message

From xxxx to flagger:
hey sexy how u doing

From flagger to xxxx:
Thanks for the message but I don't think we're a good enough match.

From xxxx to flagger:
u not even spoke to me and judge me that out of order cant people talk on this stuff good enough match

From flagger to xxxx:
I have been in same sex relationships - you have stated you think all same sex relationships are wrong. I use contraception - you have stated that you think contraception is morally wrong.

I have politely thanked you for your message but said I am not interested - you have reacted badly.

I don't really need anymore information than that to tell me that we wouldn't be a great match.

From xxxx to flagger:
fuck off well lesbain

From flagger to xxxx:
Well I have just reported you to the site moderators and am now blocking you. If you want to get a date on here maybe you might want to start being a little nicer to people and stop whining if they're not interested.